Monday, February 11, 2008

New words

So Toby walking is now old news. The new news is him saying a new word every couple days. He's got Mama and Dada, of course. But recent additions include: blue, hello, and Bella (the little girl at his daycare). Yesterday he said "hello" clear as day. I was surprised so I repeated it back to him. He looked at me and said "hello" again, then walked away!

Today at the sitters, Bella started fussing while her mommy was in the kitchen making a bottle. Jenn usually soothes her by saying her name until she can get to her. Today when she started fussing, Toby jumped right in and said "Bella" before Jenn did!

And last Friday he held up the picture of the banana to the actual banana. Could be a fluke?

As for me, I've been subbing pretty much every day and loving it. I had a brief interview for Mukilteo SD today (very close to my house). It went well, so I'll start subbing there in March. They've asked me to interview this Wednesday for a long term sub job teaching Middle school science from mid March to mid May!!!!! I'm so excited, you don't even know. Of course, I'll be more excited if I get in.

No comments: